03 July 2010

Well-Dressed Dessert

My Grandmama had a huge collection of very interesting cookbooks.  When she left this world, I inherited a large number of them.  I am so amused by some of them, that I thought I should begin sharing them with y'all.

The first installment in what may become a series, is this gem: The Well-Dressed Dessert.  It was put out by Cool Whip, and is very psychedelic.  I love the various photos and drawings......

This is such a great cover.  To add to its coolness, it is made with its own stand, so that you can easily refer to it while making a Well-Dressed Dessert.

Kicky Kupcakes?!  Who doesn't want to make Kicky Kupcakes? Goodness me, I am a sucker for alliteration....

What expert cake decorating.  I shall definitely copy this fashion on a future celebratory cake.

Grandmama didn't even know how hip she was.  I should show you her wardrobe next time.....

No comments: